TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

Day 7 and 8 For Mr HCG

To The Ladies At The HCG Weight Loss Clinic

Well things are still going good on the diet. I am now down to 267 pounds. So the weight is continuing to drop, which is really nice to see. The diet is really easy to follow.

One of the simple rules that I use when trying to decide if it is something that I should eat or not is to just see if the food has been processed. Processed food seems to always contain a ton of sodium and sugar. This one simple rule eliminates so much food and keeps me on track while I am on the HCG Diet.

I do have to tell you that I have started to step up my work out routine while on the diet. I have found that this has also just drained my energy level. I believe that I need to either back off the working out until the diet is over or I need to eat more calories. Can you give me a recommendation on which is best?

Overall the weight is coming off and that feels great!

When I started this diet my goal was to be down 20 pounds in 21 days. However now that I have been on the diet for just over a week, I am increasing that goal to 30 pounds in 21 days.

We will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment