TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

Day 13 For Mr HCG

To The Ladies At The HCG Weight Loss Clinic

Well Day 13 and no weight loss and no worries!

Last night I decided that I was going to try something that was not on the diet. I mean I have been eating nothing but healthy food that has not been processed and is 100% HCG diet friendly.

I was going to eat something that was fried, deep fried or chicken fried!

So there it was. A huge bag of potato chips! Just so know I am not talking about some fancy vegetable potato chips or some type of baked potato chips. I am talking about good old fried potato chips!

Now before the diet, I would grab a handful and stuff as many chips as I could into my mouth. This time I decided that I was just going to try a couple of them, walk away, and then see what happens. So I grabbed my 2 potato chips and then walked away. I inhaled the chips thinking about the times past when I used to love eating potato chips and how great they tasted!

I am not going to lie......the chips tasted great!

Then a few minutes past and the grease hit my stomach. I felt like crap! I felt like I had just eaten 2 bricks! My stomach was heavy and not happy. This feeling is definitely a cure for eating like crap! So let me tell you ladies that there will be no more chips for Mr. HCG!

On a side note I have to tell you that being on the HCG Weight Loss Clinic diet has been fantastic. I know that being as big as I am and also being a man has allowed me some great success on the diet. Lottie has always told me that I will have great results because of weight and that fact that men burn fat a lot faster that women. Lottie says (correct me if I am wrong) that a man's muscle mass is greater than a woman's and therefore allows the man to burn the fat at a faster rate. I am sure Lottie can and will elaborate more as to the facts of why this happens.

Thanks again for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment