TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

Day 1 For MR HCG

Here is the email that we recevied from Mr HCG about his first day on the HCG Weight Loss Clinic Diet. We will post these each day when we get them.



To The Ladies at The HCG Weight Loss Clinic

Well today is day #1 of my 21 day program with the HCG Weight Loss Clinic Diet. I decided to take the lozenges versus the shots or drops. The drops seemed like it would take too much time out of my day to take them and the shots, well it seemed like everyone was taking the shots so I thought that I would be different.

I jumped on the the scale first thing in the morning to check the damage and see how much weight I needed to lose. Well I was a little shocked to see that I tipped the scale at 283 lbs. So I guess I am going to put this diet to the test and see just how good it does.

I took my first HCG Lozenge Monday morning first thing. I was surprised at the taste of the lozenge. It had a wintergreen flavor to it. It actually tasted like a really weak Altoid breath mint. I didn't time how long it took to dissolve but it was quick, maybe a couple of minutes at most.

Day #1 is the gorge day. As you ladies know I have no trouble with eating. I think that I will spare you the details of everything that I ate. Let's just leave it at I ate everything and lots of it! I am completely guessing but I would guess that I ate at least 5,000 calories. I ate so much food that I felt horrible towards the end of the day.

I found this very interesting because after I took the HCG first thing in the morning I felt alert and I was alert all day. I didn't have the 2:30 sluggish feeling set in. It wasn't until my 5,000 calorie intake finally caught up with me at 8pm that I started to feel tired.

Just so you ladies know, I am not taking anything but the HCG Lozenge. I want to put this diet to the test!

As I am writing this email to you, it is early Tuesday morning and Day#2 of my 21 Day HCG Weight Loss Clinic Diet program. I took my HCG Lozenge first thing in the morning at the same time.

When I jumped on the scale this morning I witnessed something that completely blew me away. You might say that I did very very very good on the first gorge day. I tipped the scale this morning at 285 lbs. I guess those 5,000 calories hit me pretty hard. Oh well I will enjoy these 2 gorge days to the fullest and then it will be time to get to work!

I will keep you posted each day with my progress!



What Mr HCG describes above is very common. We are very thankful that he is going to email us his progress each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment