TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

Day 2 For Mr HCG

To The Ladies at The HCG Weight Loss Clinic

Well day 2 of gorging is now done. Thank God! I am sure I pounded down more than 5,000 calories for the day. Around 7pm last night I thought that I had gorged too much. I felt like CRAP! My stomach was full beyond belief and I couldn't stop sweating. I did not enjoy it at all.

When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was take my HCG Lozenge. Nothing new to talk about here. The HCG Lozenge dissolves quickly and tastes good.

Once I was done with the HCG Lozenge I then jumped on the scale to check the damage from me gorging like a lunatic. I was extremely shocked to see the scale read 281 lbs. So I jumped on the scale again and I got the same number. So it looks like things are quickly starting to go the right way. That puts me 2 pound below my starting weight from when I start the HCG Weight Loss Diet program and 4 pounds below the peak weight on my second day.

This is the first day of the HCG Weight Loss Diet program that I have to follow the diet and watch what I eat. I will update you ladies tomorrow morning on how today went.

No comments:

Post a Comment