TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

Day 4 For MR HCG

To The Ladies At The HCG Weight Loss Clinic

Well day 4 was very interesting. I had absoultely fantastic energy all day. It is amazing how much energy I had.

I do have to tell you that I did get a little carried away with my calorie intake on Day 4 of the diet.

Between the fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins I ended up taking in just under 1,100 calories. I am pretty sure that I lost count somewhere throughout the day.

Probably the most interesting thing is that I ate absolutely NO processed food and even though I took in WAY too many calories I still managed to lose weight. When I jumped on the scale this morning I weighed in at 274 lbs.

That puts me down 9 pounds in just under 5 days.

I have to admit that I am pretty excited about how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment