TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

Day 5 and 6 For Mr HCG

To The Ladies At The HCG Weight Loss Clinic

How can I put this.......THE WEEKEND SUCKED!

Weekends are abosutley brutal while on this diet.

It is so hard to not cheat! It seemed like everytime I turned around I found myself at another BBQ being offered something to drink or eat that was not on the diet. Then when I did eat the food it was so darn good that it was almost impossible to not go back for seconds, and thirds and fourths, etc. So you are probably wondering if I held true to the diet and did not cheat. Well to be honest with you. I cheated. Not bad but I still did.

On Saturday I took in about 1,100 calories and on Sunday I ate around 900. Still not too bad.

One thing that I did find and I would recommend it to anyone that has an Iphone, Droid, or any other type of smart phone is to download one of the many free applications that are available that count the calories for you. These applications make calorie counting simple. Most of these applications have every type of food that you can imagine. They even have a lot of the food that is available at restaurants. So if you can download any of these free applications for your phone, do it.

Ok back to the diet.

I did not jump on the scale all weekend. So when this morning came I was a little nervous as to what the results might be. When I got on the scale this morning I weighed in at 269 pounds. That floored me! I assumed that because I cheated over the weekend that I would have gained weight. I started the diet exactly 1 week ago and I have lost a total of 14 pounds. I am pretty happy with the results!

I am looking forward to the next 2 weeks!

Thank you for all of your support

No comments:

Post a Comment