TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

Day 11 and 12 For Mr HCG

To The Ladies At The HCG Weight Loss Clinic

Another weekend and another brutal time making sure I followed the diet. It is really hard to stick to a diet when it is summer time in Montana. It seems like there is always another BBQ to go to or something fun to do!

I followed the diet all weekend.....until Sunday night.

We ended up going over to some friends house and I ate some items that were not on the HCG Weight Loss Clinic diet's menu. I might of also had a second helping too. I knew that we were going to go to the BBQ, so I backed way off on all of the food that I ate prior to the BBQ. You might say that I was waiting to take in all of my calories at once.

Now here is the surprising part.

Monday morning rolled around and needless to say, I was a little nervous about getting on the scale. I had a feeling that I was going to have gained at least 5 pounds back. However, when I got on the scale this morning I was shocked to see it read 263 pounds. That puts me down 20 pounds since I started the diet.

Of course losing 20 pounds sounds fantastic, however when you start out at 283 pounds it doesn't sound that great! Losing 20 pounds from starting point of around 280 pounds and wanting to celebrate the success of this is kind of like throwing a deck chair off of the Titanic. Sure it sounds good, but really what has that accomplished?

Ok I am just messing with you ladies! I think that it is fantastic that I have lost 20 pounds!

Thank you for all of your support and help with this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment